Corporate Lawyer, Capital Market
Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253689
- Draft, revise and negotiate all legal documentation relating to the issuing and offering of securities, including but not limited to, either public offering or private placement of equity, debt and hybrid instruments under relevant securities laws.
- Draft, revise and negotiate all legal documentation relating to tender offer, M&A, and any other transactions of the bank under relevant securities laws.
- Advise and provide legal services relating to, or connecting to the issuing and offering of securities, M&A and other legal matters in relevant to capital market and The Stock Exchange of Thailand.
- Advise and provide legal services relating to registrar and corporate trust services.
- Advise, negotiate, participate and represent the bank in any deals or transactions of the bank which is in relevant to securities.
- Follow up and update the new laws and regulations applicable or effect to banking/securities business.
- Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in Laws
- Experienced 5-10 years in leading financial institutional or law firms for 5 – 10 years
- Good command of spoken and written English and able to draft legal opinions, contracts and other legal documents in English
- Interested in corporate law, securities law and banking law
- Good interpersonal skills, co-operation, communication and self-motivated, confident.
Interested candidate, please submit your CV via APPLY NOW (สมัครงาน)
For more information Tel. 0-2795-3831
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited
About Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited
"Let's start a brighter career future together"