Corporate Finance Researcher in Investment Banking
PHATRA SECURITIES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219146
- Responsible for building and maintaining central financial databases for Corporate Finance Team
- Data mining and conducting researches from various sources to support (Corporate Finance Team) in developing financial analysis for pitches and transaction execution
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Knowledgeable in basic accounting and finance
- Well-organized, attention to details, and comfortable working with large amount of data
- Ability to handle multiple assignments
- Proficiency in Thai and English
- Knowledge of PC and Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and Power Point)
Phatra offers career development, and is committed to developing each employee to
fulfill his/her potential. Successful candidates can look forward to competitive remuneration package, fringe benefits and exciting career prospects.
Interested applicants : Please send your detailed resume with transcript and photo via "Apply Now"
The Human Resources Department, Phatra Securities Public Company Limited
6th Floor Human Resources Department, Muang Thai-Phatra Office Tower 1,
252/6 Ratchadaphisek Rd.,Huay-Kwang, Bangkok 10310
Contact: Ms. Arisa 0-2305-9243 Fax. 0-2693-2632
(Applications will be treated with strictly confidential)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PHATRA SECURITIES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
About PHATRA SECURITIES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
is the leading securities and investment banking house in Thailand, providing fully integrated services comprising securities trading, investment banking, financial advisory, and research. Phatra is widely recognized locally and internationally for its excellence and commitment to the Thai capital market. Moreover, we are actively expanding our wealth management team to meet a growing demand from the market.
To maintain our strong position, we seek well-qualified, ambitious and energetic candidates to join our team of experts. We currently have opening for challenging positions and invite you to participate in our continued legacy.