Corporate Finance Manager
TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248854
The role of a Corporate Finance Manager is to be responsible for the expansion and development of financing and fund-raising channels in order to support the Company’s LT strategic planning, and actively involve in all corporate finance related assignments.
- Responsible for the expansion and development of the Company’s financing and capital structure management
- Execute all corporate finance related assignments including direct investments, M&A and other fundraising activities
- Responsible for deal sourcing, management, due diligence and deal execution process
- Lead financial modeling and preparation of investment recommendations for top management
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns
- Liaise with all parties involved in transactions and assist with negotiations
- Liaise with accountants, lawyers, financial experts and regulatory bodies
- Involve in ad-hoc projects, and contribute to competitive bid proposals and formal presentations
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Finance or Engineering, MBA preferable but not required
- 5-7 years of corporate finance, investment bank, project finance, advisory experience with banks, professional firms and corporations (Retail industry is an advantage)
- Strong financial background
- Familiar with business valuation and financial modeling
- Understanding M&A process is an advantage
- Strong Microsoft office skill (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
Work Location: Head Office
Report to: Head of Corporate Finance and Business Development
The successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities. You can directly apply through www.tescolotuscareers.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
About TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
At Tesco Lotus, we get up every morning and questioned ourselves daily on how we can serve our customers better. With the guiding principle of ‘nobody tries harder’ we have been successfully serving our customers for 22 years, reaching over 15 million customers. For each and every single customer, we have been striving to touch their heart in each and every little way through our 1,800 outlets from hypermarkets, supermarket, and express stores. We engage with over 30 million people on a daily-basis through Digital platforms, which consists of Facebook, Line, Website, Mobile Aps, and our latest technology I-beacon.
Today, not only we are the leader in Brick & Mortar, we are also the pioneer in Grocery Online shopping since 2012. With the ever-changing needs of customers, we have served hundred-thousands of customers online through website and state-of-the-art mobile application.
At Tesco Lotus, you will be working with our ‘finest leaders’ along with our big family of more than 60,000 colleagues at our head office (2,300), stores and distribution centres (57,700), together with the mindset of ability to change the world.
“At Tesco Lotus, we are looking for people who are the change-agent with a passion to grow. People who has the ability to think differently.”