Corporate Credit Analyst
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243033
Employer Ref. 1021950/001
An exciting Corporate Credit Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected company in the finance industry based in Bangkok.
About the Corporate Credit Analyst Role:
As the Corporate Credit Analyst. you will responsible to develop comprehensive analysis in line with the bank's policies for various industries and understand the business and analyse the financial services and products in all categories.
- Monitor and analyse customer data about projected financial data from the financial statements
- Identify the risks and opportunities that may arise; the recommended approach to risk management
- Identify the needs of customers, products, and financial services industries, each with their relationship managers (RM)'s in-depth understanding of the industry and its customers in the framework of a given risk
- Knowledgeable about the industry both at the macro and industry level; related parties
- Analysis and audit of financial data and other information necessary and relevant for the analysis of customer risk
- Prepare the financial statements of customers as reasonable assumptions
- Prepare credit proposals (credit write-up) and the credit risk of customers, including advice on how to cover such risks under the guidance of the Senior Industry Specialist or Head of Industry Specialist
- Record details of customer credit; log in and analysis
To succeed in the Corporate Credit Analyst role, you will need to have direct experience either from a top tier local bank or an international bank and strong credit analytical skills.
- Master's degree in Finance, Business Management, Accounting or related fields
- At least two years of core banking (corporate banking/credit) experience
- Proven skills in corporate credit analysis are essential
- Must be able to exercise logical judgement in decision making and understand the key risk issues within a transaction or structure.
- Communicate effectively at different management levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hard-working, organised diligent and have leadership style
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. It has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Credit Analyst job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 25 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.