Corporate Complaint Management Specialist/Manager
Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238563
- Responsible for the in-depth analysis of Complaints & Voice of Customers
- Advise, manage and oversea the corrective/preventive actions and complaint handling procedure effectively
- Act as a key contact person in cooperating and following up with related parties in order to summarize the results and report to the management level
- Analyse complaints & Voice of Customer cases in accordance with the established complaint handling procedures as well as the compliance and control requirements.
- Conduct prompt and detailed investigation into the subject matters, and ensure timely and accurate reflection of the root cause of the problems
- Monitor and feedback status “Proactive Service” to customers and related functions and cooperate with related parties in compliant issues such as marketing & campaign, sales, quality assurance, compliance teams and partners
- Advise and recommend corrective/preventive actions and solutions on short term and long term to the management committee and partners.
- Actively leading the creation and implementation of the compliant management strategy for Management team in conjunction with the relevant heads of in the business for the complaints team
- Implement and deliver improved customer compliant processes and a continuous improvement services culture that constantly analyses best practise, trends and patterns in the customer journey and comes up with new strategies to deliver an enhanced customer experience
- Provide info and complaints management reports to management team
- Ad hoc jobs assigned by Supervisor
- Bachelor degree or higher in any fields
- At least 5 years of experience in customer complaint, customer experience, service improvement and service quality assurance
- Strong analytical thinking, good communication and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated self-starter, willing and able to act on own initiative, as well work within a team
- Ability to influence and persuade senior members of staff, to review and alter practices, where necessary
- Good command of English and computer literate
Human Resources Section
Advanced Info Service Public Co., Ltd.
414 AIS Tower 1, 13th Floor,
Phaholyothin Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400
Contact : K. Kanokluk Tel.02-029-5745
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
About Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
Advanced Info Services Plc. (AIS) is the leading mobile operator in Thailand. Our core businesses include domestic mobile services, international direct dialing (IDD) services, and international roaming services. In 2013, we registered more than 41 million subscribers and generated 52% of market share by revenue.
AIS currently operate mobile service on both 2G and 3G technologies. The 2G service is operated on both the 900MHz and 1800MHz frequency under the Built-Transfer-Operate contracts with TOT and CAT, expiring in 2015 and 2013*. The commercial launch of 3G services on the 2.1GHz spectrum started in May 2013 under a 15-year license issued by the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC). Today the 3G service is available in all 77 provinces, covering 80% of population, and expected to replicate the 2G network coverage of 95% within 2014.
Our business strategy focuses on delivering quality in all dimension including device, network, applications and services. At AIS we believe in building and developing the ecosystem of the Thai telecommunication space. With our core strength in network quality, we aim to enhance sustainable growth through quality services delivered by our key business partners. For example, instead of creating our own branded mobile devices, we collaborate with the leading manufacturers to locally market variety of proper mobile devices. Similarly on digital content and applications, a growing group of local content/applications developers join our AIS theStartUp, and together we increase variety of digital consumption. In delivering quality services, we work alongside with our business alliances and solutions partners to differentiate our services with segmented privileges, discounts program, and new lifestyle services.