BCPG Public Company Limited
BCPG Public Company Limited (BCPG) is a subsidiary of Bangchak Petroleum Public Company Limited (BCP), Thailand’s leading group of companies in the energy business. BCPG’s operations lies in renewable energy business and is also involved in seeking out investments in the field elsewhere. The Company and its subsidiaries currently operate eight power generating projects in solar energy (Solar Farms) and sell the power produced to the Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT) and the Provincial Electricity Authority (PEA) via the Power Purchasing Agreement for the capacity of 118 megawatts. BCPG also seeks overseas expansion through development or acquisitions of alternative energy businesses. Through BCPG Japan, the Company currently has operations with a total capacity of 198 megawatts (MW) which comprises four solar farm projects already in operation (13 MW), two projects under construction (27 MW), and pipeline projects with a total capacity of 158 MW. A dynamic company with an ambitious growth target and aggressive expansion plan in Thailand and overseas,
BCPG is looking for a potential candidate in the position of.....
Corporate Communication Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001229456
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Direct social media agency to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Develop communications plan: strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Leverage existing media relationships and build new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in PR, marketing communication, journalism or business
- 8-10 years’ experience in public relations, content marketing, or journalism; ideally several years spent in corporate PR with experience in dealing with PR agencies
- PR or marketing experience in Renewable Energy business is preferable
- Proficient English skills: verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, teamwork, presentation and project management skills
- Excellent analytical, planning and process development skills
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.