Corporate Communication Manager
T.N. FI - Solutions Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227994
Employer Ref. TNFIS2015
Job Requirement and Qualification:
As our corporate communication manager you make sure, that the external and internal perception of our brand matches our company strategy. In close contact with the executive board you develop the future positioning of our brand and ensure the constant advancement. You know our competitors, analyse their strengths and weaknesses and retrieve insights about chances of our markets.
- Male/Female, Thai nationality, Age 30-35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Branding or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in branding/communication/marketing
- The corporate communication manager should focus on the operational implementation process: He or she should handleall internal and external activities - team leading skills are not necessary in the first step
- You accompany the launch of our international brand and ensure the brand’s perception is consistent through all of our markets
- You define existing and future touch points of our band and make sure they are used correctly.
In close contact with the executive board you secure the implementation and adherence of our new corporate design
- You evaluate regularly the current Brand perception in our target markets and use the results for your strategy suggestions
- As main contact person for employee’s questions you are responsible for the reliable adherence of brand relevant limits in external and internal communications
- After reconcilement you develop tutorials and documents for internal use, which underline the importance of our brand
- As you are responsible for the brand you contribute to the external and internal communication strategy and develop relevant content
- You take care of implementing all measures regarding employer branding and manage the appearance at job fairs, university-events and trainee days
An attractive salary and fringe benefits with opportunity for career advancement will be offered to the right candidate. Interested candidates, please send your letter of application with a resume, recent photo and transcript to:
HUMAN RESOURCES SECTION
T.N. INFORMATION SYSTEMS LTD.
22nd Floor, 3 Rajanakarn Building,
South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
For more information, please call 0-2676-5599 Ext. 5631
Company Website : www.tnis.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to T.N. FI - Solutions Ltd.
About T.N. FI - Solutions Ltd.