Corporate Communication/Corporate Marketing (Social Media) 35K-40K Good English
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239655
Employer Ref. Atl-Rue
- Maintain and develop company website and Facebook and Magazine
- Maintain Social Media, company brand and advertising
- Create Advertise, website and media content
- Analyze market and strategy via internet
- Write and graphic design for interesting blog posts
- Thai Nationality, age 25 – 30 years old.
- B.A. Degree in Marketing / Art or any related field
- At least 2yrs, exp, in online marketing/Corporate Communication/Marketing Communication/Public Relation/ Web Marketing
- Good knowledge of Graphic Design/Photoshop
- Very good command of English
- Good personality and service mind
- Work place: Wellgrow Industrial Estate Bangna-Trad KM. 36
Interested person please send your resume with current & expected salary in English version only via quick apply or call 02-7443100 Ext. 4202 for our email
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.