“Thoresen Thai Agencies Public Company Limited ("TTA") is a strategic investment holding company listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand. Its investment strategy is to grow through a balanced and diversified business portfolio of transport, energy, and infrastructure assets, both domestically and internationally. Previously, TTA has primarily invested in the dry bulk shipping and related shipping services businesses. The company has since expanded its investments into other business areas, such as offshore services through Mermaid Maritime Public Company Limited, fertilisers and logistics through Baconco Co., Ltd., coal-related businesses through Merton Group (Cyprus) Limited and Unique Mining Services Public Company Limited, petroleum tankers through Petrolift, Inc, and ports through Baria Joint Stock Company of Service for Import Export of Agro Forestry Products and Fertilizers”
Corporate Affairs & Legal Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001226010
Company: Mermaid Maritime Public Company Limited
Mermaid Maritime, one of Thoresen Group, is a leading international subsea and offshore drilling services company. Our corporate headquarters is in Thailand and we are listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange. We have operational bases in Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
Location: BKK (Orakarn building, Soi Chidlom)
- Handle any legal or compliance issues that may arise
- Secure the group’s continual compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Perform corporate secretarial function to support the company secretary work.
- Ensuring that the Group meets and maintains its general corporate regulatory compliance in their countries of origin.
- Preparation and/or drafting of minutes for subsidiaries for ordinary course of business items and special business.
- Responsibility for the safe and proper record-keeping of the Group’s corporate and constitutional documents.
- Updating and keeping updated corporate and constitutional documents and summary documents of the Group.
- Responsibility for logistics of on-site and off-site board of directors’ meetings and shareholder meetings of the Group.
- Co-ordination of signing of documentation by authorized directors of the Group.
- Maintaining good working relationship with relevant shareholders and government officers having influence over Group corporate matters.
- Assisting in Group corporate exercises such as incorporations, mergers, acquisitions, dissolutions.
- Responsibility for the management of the Mermaid Annual Report
- Supporting other Mermaid departments and key stakeholders insofar as it relates to Group corporate matters.
- Responsibility in Group corporate exercises such as incorporations, mergers, acquisitions, dissolutions.
- Reporting corporate activities and minutes to the Group’s external and internal auditors upon request and approval from Management Team
- Manage the outsourcing corporate service providers of the Group
- Any other matters ancillary to give effect to the above or as the Reporting Officer may require from time to time.
- Bachelors degree or above in Law, qualified to practice law in Thailand, overseas master degree in laws would be advantageous.
- At least 10+ years experience in international law firm or in-house legal counsel for MNC or combination of both, with at least 3-5 years of managerial level.
- Fluent command of English both speaking and writing with excellent communication skills.
- Preferred with experience to deal with stock exchange such as SET, SGX
- Preferred with experience in oil and gas industry, international contracting and negotiating but not essential.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word or PDF format by click "Apply Now"
Corporate Human Resources Department
Thoresen Thai Agencies Public Company Limited
26/26-27 Orakarn Building, 7th Floor, Soi Chidlom,
Ploenchit, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330