Coordinator- Ladkrabang Office
TUV Rheinland Thailand Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001217778
Employer Ref. update2016
- Bachelor degree or higher in Science or related field
- 1 year or more working experience in related field
- Good computer literacy / Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good office organization
- Good planning and project management skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Friendly communication with customers
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative, hard working, initiative, service-minded and able to work under pressure
- Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal integration skills
- Experience in Accounting
- Basic knowledge in Accounting
RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITY :-
- Coordinate with customer in receiving enquiry information, submitting official quotation, handling of samples / fixtures from picking-up to warehouse and returning (if required), updating test status, delivering of official test report, and other customer support requirements
- Prepare calculation sheet and create quotation according to information received
- Create, update, and close project order in SAP with accurate input
- Track overall project progress (project step) using Excel for database recording
- Coordinate with accounting department on SAP matter, support AR follow-up with customer (as required), clarify related department expense & budget
- Coordinate / arrange internal and external suborders
- Issue purchasing request for department / project, supplier (or administration dept.) following up, and budget tracking. Search for potential suppliers (if required)
- Support administration work in Hardlines and Inspection service such as: answering phones, mail service, pick-up / delivery transport arrangement, purchase request, general stationary / supplies ordering and other document
- Build up and maintain good relationship with customers. Smooth project controls (keeping deadline, customer satisfaction, friendly interface with customer)
- Build up trust and security between TUV and customers
- Follow general safety, compliance, and company rules
- Perform any other job assignment as required by department manager
Our benefits and welfare included.
- Health Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Provident fund
- Annual health check up
- Salary increment policy
- Bonus payment
- Uniform (optional)
- Travel allowance
- Long service year award
- English & German language study support
- Welfare for wedding
- Funeral support
- New Year party
- Social security
We offer attractive salary commensurate with experience and abilities, career development opportunities and generous fringe benefits such as health, life and accident insurance, annual bonus and provident fund to the successful candidate.
Interested person can submit resume, recent photo and expected salary to:
Human Resources Department
TÜV Rheinland Thailand Ltd.
18/F Tararom Business Tower, 2445/36-38 New Petchburi Road
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Global Technology Assessment Center
123/1, Floor 1-2, Soi Chalongkrung 31 Lampratew Sub-District,
Ladkrabang District, Bangkok 10520
Contact Person: Ms. Yingkhwan Arunrakthaworn
Tel: 02-314-2071 (ext. 106, 112)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TUV Rheinland Thailand Ltd.
About TUV Rheinland Thailand Ltd.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
TUV Rheinland Group is a leading international technical service provider. Since the foundation in Germany in 1872, we have been developing solutions to ensure the safety, quality and sustainable development in the interaction between man, technology and environment.
With over 20,000 employees and 500 locations in 66 countries generate an annual turnover of 1.7 billion Euros, our extensive market activities are mainly concentrated on six business stream: Industrial Services, Mobility, Products, Academy & Life care, ICT & Business Solutions, and Systems.
Independent, neutral and competent, TUV Rheinland is committed to helping create a future, that meets human and environment needs on a sustainable basis. With our work we make our clients more successful, we are rapidly expanding and would like to invite qualified persons to join our team for the following positions: