Controlling Supervisor - Bangplee Plant
Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001271472
- Assist Operation Controlling Manager to complete budget planning and forecasting
- Prepare and monitor investment budget
- Prepare the monthly reporting e.g. PC SoI, SCALE, KPI and Airfreight
- Provide monthly cost center / SOI expense reporting to management team and discuss with cost center responsible manger their cost centers
- Maintain inventory master files including unit cost, communicates to all parties for any new, changes in inventory item
- Execute standard cost and ICP (inter-company price) calculation in SAP
- Provide the cost study with ICP check list to requestor
- Support and review any project improvement e.g. material price saving project of procurement
- Support physical stock taking and destruction process
- Support physical fixed asset stock taking
- Degree in Business Administration (Accounting, Finance or relevant tertiary qualification. Costing is preferred)
- Minimum 2 years in costing of manufacturing business, FMCG is advantage
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated of ability to work independently and work under pressure
- Proficient in MS office and SAP software is preferable
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co., Ltd. As a leading international branded goods company, Beiersdorf focuses on the development and care of a few global consumer brands with products that are simple part of everyday life.
The outstanding features of the brands Nivea, Eucerin, Labello, Futuro and Hansaplast are their reliable quality and their great benefits for the consumer.
Beiersdorf was founded in Hamburg in 1882. Today more than 17,000 employees around the world are working with great dedication to constantly improve on the product performance. The success of this effort is proven by the confidence and satisfaction of our customer worldwide.