en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228500
Employer Ref. JO-1610-357931
Our client is an international global leading company of chemical in daily use.
Position: Controller (Bangkok)
Location: Bangkok Office (BTS)
- Financial Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting process and acts as interface between related stakeholders
- Ensuring accounting related transactions are treated and recorded in compliance with Company's Accounting and Reporting Guideline and local statutory requirement
- Maintaining knowledge of the concepts, contents and tools of the financial databases (cheops, ERP, PRG) and acquiring in-depth knowledge of SAP-FI & CO
- Compiling reports and information (Fixed Costs, PPV, CAPEX, and Working Capital), for the management, including analyses, recommendations and forecasts to the Management.
- Analyzing and validating all financial and non-financial data, available in ERP, to control and analyze for own perimeter the performance against scorecard.
- Ensuring reliability of the P/L reporting and cost accounting key figures (product costing, key activities and quantities) in order to ensure the quality of the profitability analysis.
- Managing BOI Privilege related topic, Coordinate with BOI for BOI activities and consultation for solving that concern with BOI System and BOI Process.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting
- Age 30 - 38 years (Generation Y)
- At least 5 years' experience as Cost Controller, Plant Controller for well-known Manufacturing
- Knowledge of Costing and General Accounting
- Knowledge of Thai GAAP and International Accounting Standards
- Self-motivated leader, result oriented and able to work independently
- Fluent command of written and spoken English
- Good personality, proactive and able to work well under pressure
- Familiar with the SAP System
Budget: 90-150k plus good benefits
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.