Control Engineer (Self Servo Writer Engineer)
HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237171
Employer Ref. HGST
Organization : HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
Department Name : WW Sustaining
Location : Prachinburi, Thailand
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement new algorithms and changes in software for servo-writer to improve yields and reduce servo-writing times
- Work with worldwide team to implement the new algorithms and new technologies
- Failure analysis to improve SSW yield
- Bachelor or above in Mechanical/control/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Proficiency and experience in C/C++ programming
- Good knowledge in control theory
- Assembly language knowledge will be preferable
- Experienced in hard disk drive environment preferred
- Candidate without experience are welcome to apply
- Good analytical skill, Communication skill, Flexible, Positive Thinking, Initiative, Hard-working and Teamwork.
- Able to travel aboard for job assignment and technology transfer.
Human Resources Department
Tel: (66) 3727 0500 ext. 613167
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
About HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
HGST (formerly Hitachi Global Storage Technologies) is a market leader in enterprise hard disk drives and develops advanced hard disk drives, enterprise-class solid state drives, and external storage solutions and services that are used by large and sophisticated technology companies to store, preserve and manage data. HGST storage solutions have a reputation for quality, reliability and innovation. Our drives are trusted by the world’s high-transactional enterprises, Internet services companies, creative professionals, and consumer electronics and automotive system manufacturers to store the avalanche of new content resulting from cloud computing and services, virtualization, social networks, HD video and mobile platforms.
The company employs tens of thousands of people throughout the world. We have manufacturing locations in the U.S., Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines and China. Development laboratories are located in San Jose, California and Rochester, Minnesota, USA; and in Odawara and Fujisawa, Japan. Our sales and technical support offices are strategically located throughout Europe, Asia and North America
If you be a part of our organization. Please join us as the following positions