Contract Administration Officer (Finance Department)
Anantara Vacation Club
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001282598
- Track key documents
- Assist in reconciliation of bank transactions for payments.
- Enter and maintain an integrity of sales contract data recorded in computer systems.
- Process documentation according to tax, regulatory and audit requirements for sales contracts.
- Process new Club Owner benefits in a timely manner i.e. enrolment welcome letter, Club Ownership card
- Maintain changes to Club Owners personal details
- Strong written and spoken English
- 1-3 years working experience as Sales Support or related field
- Good in Microsoft Excel
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Anantara Vacation Club
About Anantara Vacation Club
Anantara Vacation Club, launched in 2010, is an exclusive collection of luxurious Vacation Ownership resorts and suites, offering each generation the opportunity to explore the world’s most exciting destinations. Owners can purchase Club Points that determine the length of stay, time of year and the size and type of accommodation. Anantara Vacation Club is part of Minor Hotels, a hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a portfolio of 126 hotels and serviced suites in operation under the Anantara, AVANI, Elewana, Four Seasons, Marriott, Oaks, PER AQUUM, Tivoli, St. Regis and Minor International brands. Today Minor Hotels operates in 22 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America. Minor Hotel’s parent company, Minor International (MINT) is a global company focused on restaurants, hospitality and retail trading.