CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242075
Employer Ref. 361DB
Our client is a leader in real estate development. The company is now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Continuous Improvement Manager.
Salary: 70,000 - 100,000 Baht/month
- Lead the function of Continuous Improvement and drive to improve key productivity metrics.
- Define a roadmap to train associates in using Lean tools.
- Develop and implement best practices within the production processes.
- Analyse the root cause of product quality issues, then provide technical solutions for improvement.
- Identify and implement improvement ideas using Lean tools and techniques such as PDCA, TPM, VSM, 5S, Kaizen, etc.
- Support the development of a Lean culture via training, role modelling and consulting.
- Be responsible for process development activities.
- Support managers and departments in their efforts to adopt Lean tools.
- Review, update and plan training systems to fill gaps in ability in order to accomplish goals and advance all work to higher standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an engineering discipline.
- At least 10 years of work experience in manufacturing facilities.
- At least 7 years of experience in productivity improvement, process improvement or cost reduction projects.
- Can work well under pressure and possesses good time management skills.
- Strong coordination, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salaryvia "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.