Intercon Biz Consulting (IBC) comprises a team of professional and experienced recruitment consultants with specialization in diverse industries. We are ambitious to provide exquisite services which exceed our customer’s expectation and requirements in a professional and cost effective approach. Currently, we are assisting one of our clients to search for:
Continuous Improvement Engineering Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001212429
Join with a leading European ceramic manufacturing company with workforce of around 7,300 people and presence in 125 countries around the world. The company has production facilities in Europe, Mexico and Thailand. Their products gain high recognition internationally and is expanding satisfactorily in the new growth markets including Asia, the Middle East and Russia.
The Continuous Improvement Engineering Manager (CIE) reports to MD and will work at their Nongkhae, Saraburi factory.
- Manage and execute local investment projects, CAPEX projects
- Plan, facilitate and lead process improvement projects
- Implement and monitor strategic improvement initiatives across a variety of business applications through the application of Lean Six Sigma processes and methodology
- Plant Champion for Lean Six Sigma and capability. Deploy effective Lean foundation elements TPM, standard work, job certification, etc.
- Manage and ensure successful project deployment and completion
- Coach process improvement project team members on Six Sigma application and on the use of applicable quality tools
- Provide regular update to management on project progress, budget, obstacle and issues
- Tracks and reports progress on conversion productivity in partnership with local Finance.
- Support the Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety, Morale principles, line start-ups
- Manage Plant Engineer for new processes, modification projects
- Develops and applies necessary technical skills to deliver improvement results
- Lead realization of productivity and productivity improvement
- Manage plant related industrial engineering studies
- Lead benchmarking and other productivity initiatives
- Utilize productivity tools focused on labor/variation and asset reliability
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Engineering or related fields
- Six Sigma Black or Green Belt
- Knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, Minitab
- 10 years of plant manufacturing and process expertise/experience
- Demonstrated Industrial Engineering / Engineering experiences
- Proven problem solving skills
- Proven leadership and coaching skills
- Understanding of cost drivers within manufacturing and across the supply chain
- Proficient in the application of improvement tools and techniques
- Knowledge of current emerging technologies and innovative practices
- Combines engineering and technology know-how with the financial aspect of projects
- Self-starter with developed analytical skills
- Good command of English
Interested person please send your resume in English with photo to:
How to apply Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Intercon Biz Consulting Co., Ltd.
12/3 Paholyotin Soi 14, Paholyotin Road,
Samsem Nai, Payathai, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Tel: (66) 02 932 3616
Cell phone: 081 936 5624
Website : www.interconbiz.com