Continuous Improvement Analyst
Linfox M Logistics (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257378
Employer Ref. Linfox M Logistics
- Male/Female, age Either
- Bachelor’s Degree or above field Transport Engineering ,Industrial Engineering, Logistics
- Working Experience At least 3 years in related fields. Experiences, with SAP is preferred Microlistics.
- Good English Proficiency
- Computer Proficiency: i.e. Access, Excel and related program
- Integrity and Good Teamwork
- Communication Skill
- Analytical and Creative thinking
- Investigating Problem solving and decision making
- Independence, Flexible Output oriented
- Result Oriented
- Review and analyse the operating performance, current processes, capabilities, requirements and highlight the areas of improvement.
- Demonstrate the solutions design and benefits to Operation Management and Customers.
- Maintain ongoing monitoring activities in order to maximize value development for both company and customers.
- Ensure implementation methodologies are followed and updated accordingly.
** An attractive remuneration packages, career growth opportunities and learning and development will be offered to successful candidates.
** Please clearly specify the position you applied for on subject of email.
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send application letter with full resume indicating qualifications, experience, expected salary and also enclose a transcript and a recent photo to:
Human Resources Department
Linfox M Logistics (Thailand) Ltd.
23rd floor, Thai Summit Tower, 1768 New Petchburi Road, Bangkapi,
Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Linfox M Logistics (Thailand) Limited
About Linfox M Logistics (Thailand) Limited