Content Marketing Specialist
Adecco Consulting Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249175
- Create content strategy and develop content for both offline and online channels including all marketing materials, projects promotion, campaign and other purposes as required
- Plan content calendar and ensure all content are synchronize with brand and marketing strategy
- Research information from trusted source and plan what we should publish in order to gain more visitors and to increase our brand reputation as the Thailand top leader in HR solutions
- Coordinate with graphic team for content production
- Manage company’s social media presence
- Work closely with marketing team in initiating new ideas such as online activities, event planning and preparation
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Communications, Arts or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in Content Marketing, Editorial, writing
- Good command of both verbal and written English and Thai (TOEIC score of 800 or above)
- Strong passion in writing and content creation
- High responsibility, ability to manage the deadline, creative and flexibility
- Computer and Internet Literacy (MS office, Social medias)
“If you are interested, please submit your Resume (English) with your recent photo, present and expected salary to:
Adecco Consulting Ltd. (Head Office)
Central Plaza Chaengwattana (Tower Office)
Unit No.2005-8, 20th Floor
99/9 Moo 2 Chaengwattana Road
Bangtarad Parkret Nonthaburi. 11120
Tel: 02 832 3399 Fax: 02 832 3300
Contact person: Khun Phornraphee S.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Adecco Consulting Ltd.
About Adecco Consulting Ltd.
Adecco Worldwide - Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resources services. Registered in Switzerland, and managed by a multinational team with expertise in markets spanning the globe, the Adecco Group delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to clients and associates. Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles. We are now having more than 7,000 offices in 60 countries and territories worldwide.
Adecco Thailand - Adecco Thailand is the leader in Human Resource Solutions, offering Recruitment, Employment/ Outsource/ Contract Staffing and Human Capital Solutions. With over 20 years of experience in Thailand, we have developed the network and expertise to assist companies in building successful teams. We are now operated with 10 Business Units, connects over 8,000 Associates each day through Adecco network of over 200 Employees. Our recruitment managers and consultants are in possession of expertise, knowledge of industry and employment trends, enabling us to fully understand HR requirements and offer the most practical solutions.