Content Administrator (Japanese Language) - 3 Months Contract
Thomson Reuters Thailand.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001358833
You will be a part of our leading global financial information product. Your key responsibility is to collect and entry data from Japan market in to our world class information provider system with accuracy and time efficiency.
- Perform accurate financial data entry.
- Take responsibility for financial data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
- Identify and resolve data discrepancies.
- Ensure timely and efficient processing of all holdings data information.
Who are we looking for?
A passion for data quality. An eye for details. A commitment to accuracy. You have all these critical attributes, plus:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Economics, Finance, Arts, Humanities or related field.
- Good simplified Japanese writing and reading skills.
- Japanese language skill is an advantage.
- Good English and Thai communication skills.
- Microsoft Word and Excel.
- New graduates are welcome to apply.
- Thai national or must be legally able to work in Thailand without the company having to obtain a work permit.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thomson Reuters Thailand.
About Thomson Reuters Thailand.
WORKING AT THOMSON REUTERS
A passion to transform information into knowledge to act is in our very DNA. We provide intelligent information to over 1 billion professionals through our more than 60,000 people across 100 countries. Everyday leading decision-makers globally depend on our information to spark new ideas, create big things and make important decision which could shape the world.
In Thailand, we are at the top of the list of technology development companies developing world class applications and supporting state-of-the-art data centers globally. We are the 1st company to achieve CMMI level 5 in Thailand and are among the first group of companies to adopt “Agile” in the country.
At Thomson Reuters, we foster an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued and have the opportunity to reach their full potential. We embrace diversity of thought, style, experience, culture, race, color, gender, national origin, religion, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, and veteran status to drive innovation and deliver competitive advantage.
So what is behind the amazing things at Thomson Reuters? Well it’s all about our people. We empower our staffs to think outside the box and bring out their best to their job. This is a place where you can develop your expertise in a job you love, collaborate with talented colleagues over the world and create innovation that can make a difference.
Explore more about what we do, opportunities we offer and life inside! careers.thomsonreuters.com
Our location: U Chu Liang building, Rama 4 road. 10 minutes-walk from BTS Saladaeng & MRT Silom.
- Competitive salary
- Guaranteed bonus & Performance based bonus
- Provident Fund
- Recognition Award
- Interest free loans
- Education grant for Master’s degree studies
Healthcare & Well Being
- Health insurance for staffs and their immediate family
- Dental care coverage
- Accidental & Life Insurance
- Fitness club membership subsidy
- In-house exercise classes
Learning & Development
- English skills
- Technical & Functional skills
- Management & Leadership skills
Employee Engagement Activities
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Program
- Music Club, Football Club, Cycling Club, Photo Club, Mother Club, etc.
- Movie Night, Music contest
...And many more!