Since 2004, Home Buyer’s Guide Chiang Mai has been focused on building the most vibrant and valuable marketplace in the real estate industry in Thailand. Baania.com provides home buyers, sellers and renters all the tools and valuable information they need to be successful in the home search process through its omni-channel approach and data driven platform.
Consumer Content Team Lead - Bangkok Office
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001215020
Consumer Content Team Lead
Content Management | Bangkok Office, Thailand
You’ll take our signature content Baania Insights to the next level, completing the transition from blog to digital magazine and beyond. And you’ll do the same for original content beyond Baania Insights, raising the bar on quality while growing our audience in a shifting media landscape.
As part of our Content Management org, you’ll also work closely with our Digital Marketing and Media Planning teams on campaigns that delight our audience and grow the Baania brand. You will ensure that our original content has rich connections to product. And you will inspire and empower those who work with you to deliver awesome results every day.
What you will do
- Lead a team of Content Specialists and Editors who produce industry-leading consumer-focused content.
- Drive the overall strategy of Baania Insights, with an emphasis on audience growth and segmentation.
- Guide adoption of new content types, including multimedia (video and others) and interactive story formats.
- Develop content-driven multichannel campaigns (editorial, social, email, video).
- Build relationships with new syndication channels, including apps and emerging platforms.
- Measure the success and ROI of all consumer content initiatives.
- Collaborate with product teams and other internal stakeholders on content integrations.
- Research and lead onboarding of software, tools and services that create greater efficiency across the entire Content Marketing org.
- Interpret business needs and work with stakeholders to meet their content needs.
What you will bring
- A deep passion for storytelling in all forms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An eye for “what’s next” in content and the ability to translate those trends into opportunities.
- At least 3 years of leadership experience in digital media.
- At least 2 years of experience working in Marketing, preferably in the real estate or tech sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing or similar field.