Consulting Manager / Senior Manager - Enterprise Architecture
PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting (Thailand)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220873
PwC Consulting (Thailand) is seeking the bright and talented individuals with strong Enterprise Architecture backgrounds and a desire to provide IT Strategic Consulting services for clients in various industries. You will provide advisory services focused on EA and IT Strategies related services. Project members are provided the opportunity to interact with senior management as well as the opportunity to enhance their skills in the areas of technical competency, business development, client service and people development.
Candidate will be responsible for creating driven-business technology "city plan" that effectively maps out the processes, metrics, applications, information, integration, infrastructure, and security components needed to deliver potential business version. Also provides extensive technical, strategic advice and guidance of the highest level to senior managers and technical resources.
Job Requirement Essentials:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT with outstanding academic records.
- Min 3 years and above of experiences in Technology Consulting firm in IT Strategy / Enterprise Architecture or related field.
- Ability to develop IT solutions with that incorporate parallel project management, process improvement, and other business advisory initiatives
- Experience with analyzing performance metrics, risks, and controls
- Knowledge of industry and customer's data standards and architectures • Thorough knowledge of design and integration principles for complex data solutions
- Ability to translate complex technical terminology, concepts and issues in terms understandable to technical and non-technical management and resources staff
- Strong interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner, lead working groups, negotiate and create consensus
Applications for the above position will be treated in strict confidence and should contain details of education, work experience, references, current salary, daytime telephone number and a recent photograph. They should be sent to:
Human Resources Department PricewaterhouseCoopers
15th Floor Bangkok City Tower 179/74-80 South Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10120 Tel. 0-2344-1000
Ext. 3357 Fax.0-2286-2740
Apply online at : http://www.applytopwc.com
"PricewaterhouseCoopers" refers to the network of member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited, each of which is a separate and independent legal entity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting (Thailand)
About PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting (Thailand)
PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting (Thailand) is one of the world's leading professional services organisations. Drawing on knowledge and skills of 125,000 people in 142 countries, we help our clients solve complex business problems and measurably enhance their ability to build value, manage risk and improve performance. Our Thailand office employs more than 1,000 people and is fully supported by our international network of expertise. We are looking for individuals to join us as the following opportunities have now arisen.