Consultant / Senior Consultant - Transaction Tax
EY Corporate Services Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215036
Senior Consultant - Transaction Tax
The nature of Transaction Tax :-
Every transaction has tax implications. Transaction Tax professionals help the clients to mitigate the risks - and potentially enhance their business opportunities. In other words, the talented people assist them on making informed decisions and navigating the tax implications of their transaction. Transaction tax team involves with the transaction life cycle – from initial due diligence through post-deal implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Master's degree in relevant fields is advantageous.
- 1 - 3 years of work experience in auditing or tax due diligence.
- Strong analytical abilities and skepticism.
- Be able to think creatively.
- Enthusiasm and readiness to work hard and travel domestically.
- Effectively bilingual (English and Thai Language).
- Proficiency in computer skill (e.g., MS offices).
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to EY Corporate Services Co., Ltd.
About EY Corporate Services Co., Ltd.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Worldwide, our 210,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve potential.
To meet rising demand, we are looking for energetic individuals to join our specialist team in Transaction Tax in the following position: