Consultant or Senior Consultant – Cyber Risk Services
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Jaiyos Advisory Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254306
Employer Ref. Deloitte Advisory
Cyber Risk Services (CRS") is one of the practice Enterprise Risk Services (ERS). CRS is comprised of professionals with a broad range of information technology and risk management consulting skills. CRS professionals focus on information systems and technology that manage risk and/or drive operational, financial and regulatory compliance processes; as well as solutions that manage the risk associated with information technology itself. These professionals perform implementation, assessments, remediation and integration of end-to-end solutions in these areas. They also deliver advisory services focused on risk and compliance to IT management and senior executives.
- Assist in planning, organizing and carrying out information security management, IT security design & implementation and IT security assessment assignments as assigned.
- Apply problem solving skills and deliver Deloitte methodology on engagements
- Develop excellent professional oral and written communication skills in order to establish working relationships with client personnel
- Develop professional skills in various technology risk / security and privacy domains
- Build industry knowledge to understand risk management issues relevant to that particular business
- Exercise professional judgment on engagements by providing proactive solutions and recommendations
- Provide recommendations for improved and enhanced business efficiency to clients
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Accounting Information Systems or other related fields. Master degree in a plus.
- Hold professional certifications e.g. CISSP, CISM, CSSLP, ISO/IEC 27001, CISA, OPST, CEH or other security certifications is preferred.
- 1 - 2 years experienced in IT Implementation, IT Security, IT audit, IT Security Assessment (Penetration Test), IT Implementation, Network, Application development and/or IT operations preferably in a professional firm.
- Familiar with ISO/IEC 27000, ISO/IEC 20000 standards and frameworks such as COBIT, OSSTMM, ITIL and OWASP.
- Experienced in Data Loss Protection is advantage
- Good analytical skill, decision-making, communication and presentation skills with MS Office proficiency
- Ability to adopt in learning new things
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills in both Thai and English
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
Applications are requested to send a resume together with expected salary and recent photograph to the address below.
All application will be treated strictly confidential.
*Eligible applicants must be legally authorized to work in Thailand.
Human Resources Department
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Jaiyos Co., Ltd.
AIA Sathorn Tower, 23rd - 27th Floor,
11/1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok, 10120, Thailand
Tel: +66 (0) 2034 0000 | Fax: +66 (0) 2034 0100
Apply Online: www.deloitte.com/careers
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Jaiyos Advisory Co., Ltd.
About Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Jaiyos Advisory Co., Ltd.