Consultant (Production/Process Improvement)
JMA CONSULTANTS (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001105503
- To work closely with clients in order to provide and implement the solutions such as production strategies, production control, process improvement etc.
- To improve clients’ performance by eliminating or reducing non-value added entity, reduce total production/logistic costs, improve total productivity, labor productivity, and/or improve work quality.
Role and Responsibility:
- Carry out GENBA data collection to understand the current situations.
- Conduct analysis using IE/QC/Logistic/other kaizen or improvement tools.
- Identify issues, provide improvement directions, and develop implementation plans with clients
- Support in implementing solutions, follow-up progress, and help support clients to carry out solutions as plan.
- Facilitate the discussion meeting and/or training if required by clients
- Co-ordinate and communicate with project leader/members and clients to keep them informed of progress and results in order to make best decisions.
- Male/ Female with a degree in Engineering, Logistic, Economics, and Science (Master’s degree and/or oversea education would be a plus).
- 2-5 years working experiences in handling Process Improvement, Production Planning & Control, TPM, TQM, or Logistic & Warehouse improvements.
- Strong analytical, logical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication/facilitation, inter-personality and leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate in English -TOEIC 700, TOFEL 480. (Japanese language is advantage).
- Ability to work under pressure, think creative, and learn a wide range of knowledge.
- Flextime work schedule and can work in other provinces and aboard.
Applications are requested to send a resume together with expected salary and recent photo by click " Apply Now"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to JMA CONSULTANTS (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
About JMA CONSULTANTS (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
JMAC stands for ‘Japanese Managemnet Association Consultants’. We are Japan’s oldest and one of its largest management consulting firms. Through the activities of oversea bases, covering the regions of Europe, Asia-Pacific and Americans, we take pride in a proven trak record of consulting achievements in more than thirty countries. We provide our clients with consulting service for all management fields, including management strategy, marketing, human resource/organization, research & development, production & logistic, and IT. We are outstanding, especially in actual implementation support from the viewpoints of Japan, Asia, and the world competitiveness.
We, JMAC Thailand, seeks to continue making a contribution to Thailand and South-East Asia countries. We have a wide variety of clients in many industries and so your work will be intresting and chalenging. You will use a variety of tools to translate customer requirements into improvement solutions.
We offer challenging professional experiences with heathy career opportunities. We are inviting talent candidates in all levels to apply to join us in the following position(s).
More Jobs from this employer