Siam Makro Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214445
Employer Ref. update2014
- This position wills response to set up for the assistant of associate construction director at operation department. Its scope of work is to develop, to manage, to co-ordinate, to maintain building facilities and to deliver required projects. Main functions should support company in 2 areas are new stores expansion and major repair and Small project.
- Develop new store design for new format with designer and our operation team.
- Assist to support the feasibility study process, draft layout and estimated cost.
- Assist to develop project definition and project plan for all projects, identify milestones, agree and address scope and criteria of Milestones achievement.
- Assist in obtaining preliminary budget, assist in compiling, establishing and management of CAPEX budget, cash flow forecasts and updated revisions.
- Be of assistance for the successful execution projects as minimum deviation from plan for completion on time, true specification and within budget.
- Help developing the master baseline programme, collate reports from project teams and maintain subsequent progress update and records as-built programme against baseline.
- Help maintaining critical path analysis for each project to alert the Management on all deviations / risks.
- Provide monitoring reports on progress, cost and performance.
- Ensure properties meet legal, health and safety in accordance with Authorities’ regulations.
- Maintain close contact, clear communication, and participate in periodical site supervision with other functions and manage cross-functional input to supply to design and construction teams.
- Act as operation’s representative at relevant project team meetings; ensure prompt actions are taken in response to concerns raised.
- Assist to manage and certify all consultants / contractors/ suppliers / utility providers’ accounts as well as payment processing.
- Follow good management practices, good quality control standard and ensure to comply efficiently with Siam Makro procedures/guidelines at all times.
- Help to identify, manage and escalate risks and issues until resolution, early alarm on risks and issues on missed milestone(s) for enough time allowed on resolution.
- Help to control, manage and minimize variations to the projects, advice on opportunities of projects cost saving without compromising quality.
- Guide and motivate the members of the project team; collaborate harmonious working environment; maintain staff morale and discipline; assist in identifying training needs.
- Assist in providing adequate security and insurance covering all Siam Makro’s premises.
- Manage all assets in new store construction to be fix asset management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineer or Architect
- At least 5 years experience in design or construction of estate units with good knowledge of building and M&E system.
- A good understanding of the inter-functional relationships within a property and/or construction business.
- A detailed knowledge of Project Planning Software with sufficient experience to further develop standard generic plans and to track progress.
- A good knowledge of cost estimation, budgetary system.
- Good communication, time management skills and hand on management style with good follow up abilities.
- Possessing international Quality Assurance/Quality Control procedure.
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude towards difficult tasks and an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Analytical and systematical thinker; has a concern for accuracy, be meticulous; detail oriented, good inter-personal skills; good seeker of information; good planning and organizing skills; good teamwork and cooperation.
SIAM MAKRO PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED.
Tel: 02-067- 8137
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siam Makro Public Company Limited
About Siam Makro Public Company Limited
Makro is a cash and carry wholesaler that sells high volumes of food and non-food products to professional customers. Our mission is to distribute products with excellence in price, quality and variety to professional customers, offering them competitive advantages and opportunities for growth.
“Be ready to stand out from the crowd, let’s join our journey…Become part of Makro Family the first and only wholesale center in Thailand”.