Kerry Logistics (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224680
Employer Ref. Kerry Logistics
Recruit for : Kerry Logistics (Thailand) Ltd.
Working Location : Bangna KM 19
The Construction Engineer will be responsible to complete engineering and construction projects by planning, organizing and controlling all technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review project plan and works with management to develop project objectives
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with Construction Manager and team participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations
- Proven working experience as a project Construction Engineer.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software.
- Advance MS Office skills.
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Decision making ability and leadership skills.
- BS degree in Engineering or related field.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English very good level.
- Have the valid professional license
The preferred competencies:
- Able to work under pressure and also good in managing team.
- Planning & Developing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Well organized with systematic and able to prioritize effectively.
- Able to speak Thai would be an advantage.
If you have the energy and qualifications to add to our velocity, please send your CV together with your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now" or by fax to 0-2237-7628 Human Resources Dept. Kerry Logistics (Thailand) Limited 804, 8th Floor, Chao Phya Tower, 89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Tel : 02-686-8999 or 02-686-8953 or 02-686-8956 or 02-686-8959
All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence. Request for access to or correction of personal data should be directed to the Director of Human Resources & Administration in writing at the above address. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed. All applicants may be considered for other suitable positions in the Kerry Group and its members.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kerry Logistics (Thailand) Limited
About Kerry Logistics (Thailand) Limited
Employer Ref.Kerry Logistics
Kerry Siam Seaport Limited is a subsidiary of Kerry Logistics Network. (www.kerrylogistics.com) operates supply chain and integrated logistics in over 26 countries,180 cities and employing over 6,000 staff worldwide, The operations in Thailand include warehouse, logistics center, nationwide distribution and transportation ,freight and supply chain management We are looking for a competent and highly motivated Employee as.