PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257278
Employer Ref. 606DB
Our client isaleadingenergy engineering consultancy. They are nowseeking a suitably qualified candidate to join their team in the position ofConsolidation Manager.
Base Salary: 80,000 – 120,000Baht/month
- Being in charge of financial management.
- Handlingand preparing the Company Financial Statement, and analyzing accounting data, control costs and budgets.
- Collaborating with the operations department in order to anticipate changes andcreate better practices.
- Managingandoverseeing all revenue, payrolland expensereporting.
- Ensuring the control,accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of figures, analysis and comments.
- Ensuring accurate and on-time local, regional and corporate reporting for Business Units.
- Supporting the preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly accounts.
- Supporting the enhancement and compliance of business finance processes, standards and systems.
- Handling any ad-hoc tasks related tobusiness financefunctions with official organisations.
- Ensuring compliance with laws, policies and best practices.
- Thai nationality,Female / Male.
- Aged 32 – 38 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above preferably in a subject related to Finance/Accounting.
- Must havea CPA/CPDor equivalent.
- Minimum of 8years’ related work experience.
- Excellent inter-personal skills for working with all integrated departments.
- Active, assertive, focused and proactive.
- Fluency in English, both writing and verbal communication skills.
- Able to coach and developbusiness unit teams.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and the SAP finance system.
We invite qualified Thai candidates, to submit their resumes stating both current and expected salaries via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.