Conference Officer / Executive
Reed Tradex Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214573
To execute conference planning activities and work closely with various project teams on conferences held in conjunction with the shows.
- Co-ordinate and follow up with venue, speaker and guess coordinators to ensure smooth running of the program and sequence in the agenda
- Build relationships with associations, statutory boards and key industry professionals.
- Identify prospect guess relating the topic of the function to join the conference
- Inviting guess speakers to join or host the function
- Oversee guess list, invitations and registration procedures
- Make sure that all documents, facilities, presentations and equipment are prepared prior to the function
- Collecting feedback from attendees and analyze with the Conference Manager for future improvements
- Visit competitive shows and other markets for sales and contacts.
- Assist in determining the market share and positioning within the industry.
- Creating interesting content to attract attendees or guess both within the country and from abroad
- A degree in business, mass communication with at least 2-4 years’ relevant working experience.
- Excellent command of Thai and English in both writing and speaking with strong interpersonal skills.
- Good personality and service mind.
SKILLS AND CORE COMPETENCIES
- Up-to-date on current market movement and trends
- Knowledge of operating presentation software
- Creative in creating conference content
- Understand the protocol of inviting VIP’s or special guess to join or attend the conference
- Must be a team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Reed Tradex Company Limited
About Reed Tradex Company Limited
Leading Exhibition Organizer Urgently Requiring High-Caliber Members