Component Repair Engineer / Design Engineer (Jig & Fixture)
EthosEnergy (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218055
Location : Rayong, Thailand.
Primary Function :
Component Repair Engineer is to manage, execute, and develop site procedure from specification through to operational procedures related to concerned products. Providing ownership and troubleshooting of repair processes. Be responsible partner with other Engineering, Production, Quality, Customer support, and customer etc to ensure technical tasks are successfully completed and proving day-to-day support of the facility and engineering projects.
- Daily support the operation in term of techniques in accordance with the Operations plan.
- Reduce cost, scrap part and re-work particular in the repair processes.
- Analyze process problems and establish project to solve them.
- Conduct the engineering analyzed report of the incoming and final inspection.
- Co-operate with the Commercial and Customer Support staff to ensure product quality meets customer’s requirements.
- Continue improve the repair process in accordance with company’s strategy.
- Design Jig, Fixture and tools for process improvement.
- Perform any other duties which may be defined by the Functional Manager from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mechanical/Welding or Metallurgical engineering is preferred.
- Over 2 years experience in related fields
- Good command of English communication
- Have experience in AutoCad
- Have experience in Design Jig, Fixture
- Knowledge in product part would be advantage
Human Resources Department
EthosEnergy (Thailand) Ltd.
39/9 Sermsuwan Road, Maptaphut, Muang, Rayong 21150
Telephone: 038 698 943
Interested person could send your CV/Resume via ‘Apply now’ button.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to EthosEnergy (Thailand) Limited
About EthosEnergy (Thailand) Limited
EthosEnergy (Thailand) Ltd. provides independent integrated maintenance services for industrial gas turbines to power utilities, independent power producers and consolidated energy companies world-wide. Our in-depth experience and our extensive portfolio of repair and coating technologies for refurbishment of turbine and combustion components, give us the power to deliver world class industrial gas turbine solutions.
Through engineering development, and in-depth metallurgical analysis, EthosEnergy (Thailand) Ltd. has been able to offer repair solutions to the latest range of engine standards. Repeated power plant orders demonstrate the in-service durability and undoubted quality of the service from EthosEnergy (Thailand) Ltd. facility.
We are seeking the energetic and thinking out of the box candidates in the position………
More Jobs from this employer