Compliance VP/AVP Level (Banking/ Finance Industry)
Kennedia Connext Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229590
- Provide comments and review business policies and procedures regarding regulatory requirements and practicality
- Provide consultancy to business units regarding product developments, practices as well as system developments to ensure related regulations are embedded properly
- Manage team to support business in term of policies and procedures development or enhancement
- Review and comment bank products or services' term and condition, forms, sales script, or other forms of announcement regarding related
- Regulation requirement to ensure customers or public not to be confused with factual information
- Master's degree or higher
- Solid experience in regulatory compliance in banking industry or similar fields.
- Strong knowledge in BOT and SEC regulation is required
- Strong Technical and Analytical skills as well as good communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Good command of spoken and written English
For Interested candidates, please submit your updated CV directly to Khun Norasate Prachyakorn
(you can see his direct email address from the link below)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kennedia Connext Co., Ltd.
About Kennedia Connext Co., Ltd.
KennediaConnext is the boutique recruitment consultancy with specialisation on financial industry. At KennediaConnext, we thrive to deliver the tailored recruitment solution to our clients through its unique & meticulous candidate searching process.
Our client is the leading international bank operating in Thailand. Due to the rapid growth in the industry, the bank is currently looking for qualified candidtes to join its dynamic team.