Compliance Senior Officer
Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236091
Employer Ref. update
- Arrange and conduct all of Compliance issues and assist for supporting the relevant Compliance team
- Ensure the company remains in full compliance with all relevant laws and regulations
- Support the internal audit tasks which related to the tasks of fixed assets process.
- Recommendation of good practice in anti-trust, bribery and compliance.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
- Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies.
- Conduct environmental audits to ensure adherence to environmental standards.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
- Bachelor degree or Higher in Laws (International Law, Business Law will preferable)
- Knowledge in Law & Regulation (Commercial Law & Civil Law)
- Totally 5 years experience in Legal field
- At least 3 years experienced in corporate compliance or relevant
- Strong analytic and critical skills, systemic approach of thinking
- Excellent command of English in speaking and writing
- Ability to work well both independently and in the team
Location: FYI Center (MRT Queen Sirikit Center)
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate with exciting and challenging roles in our progressive organization.
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume with current & expected salary, please apply via APPLY NOW
Yusen Logistics (Head Office)
2525 One, Two FYI Center, 2nd, 6th, 7th Fl., Rama 4 Rd.,
Klongtoey, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel. 02-034-8436 and 02-034 8285 Fax. 02-034-8666
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Yusen Logistics Thailand (YLTH) a comprehensive global-logistics services in land Transportation, licensed custom brokerage, warehousing, container yard, container maintenance & repair, international multimodal transportation & NVOCC, air and ocean freight service solutions, and total logistics solution tailored to the needs of all our customers.
We aim to become a truly global logistics provider that responds to our customers' increasingly sophisticated logistical needs, and maintains a world-class scale and quality of service.