Compliance (AML) Officer
Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001221158
- To provide proactive advice on applicable anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing laws and regulations, and Bank’s policies and procedures, as well as manual (“AML/CFT Framework”).
- To ensure that the AML/CTF Framework is updated, including the business' procedural guides to reflect changes in regulatory requirements and the banking industrial standards.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adhere to requirements, advising relevant parties and team on required actions.
- To support the Bank’s positions by developing response and defense to complaints, investigations, and administrative proceedings.
- To perform the transaction monitoring and analyzing over the customer’s transactions and behavior generated by the Bank’s system, by searching the customer’s information from relevant systems as well as different external source, exploring any new method to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Laws, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related fields.
- At least 2 years in banking and anti-money laundering field experience is a must.
- Good command in English communication and computer literacy.
- High versatile, result oriented, work independently under pressure.
Interested candidate, please submit your CV by click "Apply Now"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
About Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
"Let's start a brighter career future together"