Compliance Officer (AML/CFT)
CIMB THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001197010
- Analyze transactions suspected of money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Oversee and monitor customers’ financial movement pursuant to KYC/CDD requirements, including financial transactions reporting under Anti-Money Laundering Act.
- Check customers’ financial information for regulators.
- Set requirements for development of the Bank’s systems and join in testing the Bank’s systems to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, laws and other relevant regulations and notifications.
- Provide advice to other work units in relation to Anti-Money Laundering Act and other relevant regulations, notifications and regulations.
- Bachelor/Master in Finance, Laws or Economics
- Minimum 2 years of experienced in AML/CFT
- Good command in English
CIMB Thai Bank Public Company Limited
44 Langsuan Road, Lumpini, Patumwan
Tel. 02 626 7854
Contact person: Ratchadaporn R.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CIMB THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
About CIMB THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
CIMB THAI BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (a regional franchise of CIMB Group, headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, which is the second largest local bank of Malaysia and ranked 5th largest bank in ASEAN in terms of total assets with more than 42,000 employees within the group located in 17 countries) has approximately 40,000 employees and 166 branches across the country, providing a variety of financial services to both corporate and individual customers.