Global B2B Consultancy Inc. was founded in 2009 and is focused on providing outsourced services to the online gaming industry. GB2BC excels in developing cutting edge solutions for both new and existing sportsbook operators, giving them the edge to excel in this highly competitive industry. Global B2B Consultancy Inc. is the result of our company's expert market knowledge coupled with creative thinking and business vision, which enabled us to exploit the benefits of new technologies to the fullest. Our aim is to be amongst the market leaders in the BPO services sector, to be able to deliver reliable and seamless experience to our customers by leveraging on our service, IT and business domain expertise in the gaming industry. Our promise at Global B2B Consultancy Inc is to provide secure and attractive digital entertainment services to our customers. Our solutions are aimed at getting your business started quickly and easily, our expertise in enabling quick startup with minimal setup time and features a tailored selection of services to suit your company's requirements.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001256924
Compliance officer is responsible for ensuring that the operations of the organization comply strictly with the policies and regulations, safeguard the interests of the company and customers and prevent any non-compliance or fraudulent activities.
- Maintain or prevent of violations policies and procedures for the general operations
- Well-operate necessary systems (back office sites) to finish assigned tasks or reports
- Identify and monitor potential areas of compliance, guidelines and risks.
- Compile breaches/incident reports arising from monitoring activity, investigate issues arising and reporting the outcome
- Handle cases escalated by other departments with appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution
- Maintain data entry requirements
- Maintain record files in good hands and keep Compliance Manager informed of the compliance operation
- Provides reports on a regular basis
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any degree
- Required languages: excellent English and Thais (verbal and written) is a must
- At least 1 year of working experience in any fields
- Must be able to work shift, irregular and also weekends and public holidays
- Willing to relocate to Manila, Philippines
- Be a self-starter and a quick learner
- Flexible, multitasker and able to bring enthusiasm to the role
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team working skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office Applications and display initiative in learning new technology and systems
- Must have high integrity, organized, strong attention to details and high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timelines and without direct supervision
- Must have pleasant personality, be responsible, hardworking, willing to render overtime even during holidays
- Team Player