Compliance Manager (50-60K) for Financial Service Industry
Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001277238
Our client’s business is Thailand’ s financial service company, they are now looking for a suitable candidate for the position ‘Compliance Manager’ to standardize company’s regulation according to the law issued by bank of Thailand.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee internal rules& regulations, notification concerned the business issued by Bank of Thailand.
- Draft, modify and prepare compliance report by focusing on operation, advisory function to management on compliance law, rules and standards, including update on changes and developments in this area.
- Collaborate with HR department to monitor and enforce the standard of rule& regulation.
- Review and monitor compliance activities and assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks.
- Develop internal process related to the regulation and legal compliance.
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, Age 30-40
- Bachelor's Degree in Law, Finance or Business Administration or any related fields
- 5 - 7 years working experience in Internal/External audit, financial audit, compliance with financial service
- Good analytical skill and overview knowledge of compliance
Interested? Please send “NOW” your application letter and resume
(In Microsoft Word format only) stating current and expected salary to us.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
About Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
We call ourselves “CLOSERS.” We are a group of passionate headhunters who believe in delivering results for our clients, while providing service excellence. SkillSolved aspires to become the first Thai-brand recruitment company that comes to mind when hiring.
Our consultants focus exclusively on mid-senior level permanent positions in various industries & functions:
• Banking & Financial Services
• Life Science
• FMCG & Consumers
• Retail & E-Commerce
• Telecom, Media, & Technology
• Sales & Marketing
• Accounting & Finance
• Supply Chain & Procurement
• Information Technology
• Human Resources