Talent Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243138
Position: Compliance Manager
· Being the center providing guidance and advice in compliance with laws, regulations and best practice standard, includingpreparing compliance manual and usually arranging knowledge training for personnel.
· Developing compliance risk management system by identifying , assessing, prescribing procedure related to compliance risk management, monitoring and reporting the result of compliance risk assessment which may change and it’s factor that may cause non-compliance and proposing respective solution including the difficulties which already rectified. All said matters shall be reported to management, Audit Committee or the Board of Directors.
· Associating with related unit for annually providing and conducting compliance risk management plan. Such matter must define the period and in charge unit including the appropriate solution of any conducting that may be non-compliance.
· Supervising any conduct to comply the laws and regulations and best practice standard, reporting annual compliance report to the Board of Directors or Audit Committee including in case of discovering action considered as violation of or non-compliance with laws, regulations or best practice standard. It is including the management investigation and report related fining or being in any legal action by Office of Insurance Committee or other relevant government.
· Associating, on behalf of the company, with Office of Insurance Committee and conducting the specified duty such as anti-money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism.
Qualifications & Experience:
· Degree in Economy/Finance/Legal required.
· A minimum of 5 years working experience in a related industry and minimum 3 years working experience in internal audit/risk management/legal/compliance role within an organization.
· Strong experience in AMLO
· Proficiency in English
· High degree of personal integrity, honesty and professionalism ( including objectivity)
· Ability to judge quickly act decisively regarding legal challenges and preferably with the own ability to interpret and understand the implications of laws and regulations to the business of the OE and to communicate the same clearly and accurately
· Confident appearance and ability to interface with business leaders and regulators effectively
· Strong communication, leadership, negotiating and persuading skills
· Capacity to stand alone
· Result orientation – the ability to apply own extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
· Ability to effect change and to conduct training
· Wide degree of creativity and latitude within the bounds of good ethics, laws and regulations
· Strong conflict management skills
· The ability to build trust and a positive relationship with the local Regulators.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Talent Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Talent Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Talent - the second largest recruitment company in Thailand, specialized in Mass and Executive recruitment for Insurance and Banking industries. With over 100 years of recruitment experience, combined with more than 25 dedicated professionals, we successfully placed 1,500 candidates in jobs during 2015.
We offer an intimate service, while providing solid inputs and ideas in support of our innovative workforce solutions. Our past success has proved our hiring techniques and process to be highly effective for the current competitive timeframe and job market.