Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225444
- Core responsibility in the compliance matters, including but not limited to ensuring that Whistle blowing policy and Gift giving policy are effective and actual practices comply with the policies.
- Participate in complaint investigation and prepare the investigation records for the investigation committee
- Be the secretariat to the Compliance Officers
- Be the window person between MMTh and MMC’s Compliance Department
- Perform Compliance Audit and other tasks under Internal Audit Division as assigned by the GM in-charge
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- CFE or CIA certification preferable
- Minimum 3 years in corporate compliance roles
- Possess excellent English writing skill and moderate English listening and speaking skills
- Experience interfacing with executives and other senior managers, both internally and externally, cross functions and divisions
- Strong communication skills to all levels of employees
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Power Point skills required
- Strong business process analysis and ability to identify the key internal control points in as system or process, and areas for standardization simplification or improvement
- Creativity and innovativeness desired
- Positive attitude at work and good team player is a must
- Candidate must have valid driver’s license and be able to drive as travelling between plants is required.
Interested individuals may send a detailed resume together with photo & relevant documents stating expected salary to:
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (MMTh) is the leading automotive manufacturer and exporter of Mitsubishi passenger cars and pick-up trucks. There are head office building, located at Pathumthani, and factories, located at Leam Chabang industrial estate. We are the highest exporter of Thailand to global market under the concept "one factory for the world". Working together for highest is our core value to create high quality of products, to achieve customer satisfaction and to make contributions to the country and society. We are strengthening our operations through implementing restructuring and global turnaround strategies. We need positively minded challenging talents in order to strengthen in many areas of our operations as follows: