The Platinum Group Public Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001211869
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct periodic internal review to ensure that the internal procedure or company’s code of conduct are comply with the relevant rules and regulations;
- Initiate and conduct the company’s disclosure information (i.e. periodic report) as requirement by SEC or SET’s regulations;
- To liaise with the other dept. to set out certain platform and relevant matters in order to achieve CSR principal and CG Award;
- To identify compliance issues and ensure all business activities are complied with the company’s policies and the SEC or SET’s rules and regulation;
- Conducting and monitoring any business activities having exposure risks to be consider as an anti-corruption and also in compliance with the anti-corruption laws and regulations in part of the company’s activities; and
- Up-to-date any new rules and regulations in relation with business of the company.
- Male or female;
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in laws or related fields;
- More than 3 years in compliance/control or other related fields is a plus;
- Proactive interface with regulators regarding with the regulations and closely monitor and assess for any risk;
- Positive thinking, well service mind and strong commercial senses;
- Good understanding of property development businesses and operational processes;
- Working under pressure and limited time; and
- English language (writing and reading) would be advantaged.
Interested candidates can submit resume/CV demonstrating career track record, qualification, and remuneration package via "Apply Now" Only candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted. All personal data received will be treated with strict confidential handling.
Human Resources Department
222/1394, Fl. 11, Platinum Fashion Mall Building,
Petchburi Road, Ratchatewee, Bangkok 10400 Tel. 081-920-9794
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Platinum Group Public Co., Ltd.
About The Platinum Group Public Co., Ltd.
The Platinum Group Public Co., Ltd. is the management of the largest wholesale and retail shopping mall.
Our business is expanding and growing. We are seeking for the potential candidate to be our team as the following vacancy: