We are engaged in manufacturing and marketing of electric wires and cables, automotive wiring harnesses and other component parts on global basis in Thailand. To cope with our expanding business and increasing complexity of accounting and financial functions, we are seeking experienced high-caliber management staff-members to take on management and control of our overall financial and accounting functions. Main duties will involve financial and managerial accounting, budgeting, international accounting and financing, taxation, transfer pricing, auditing of related companies, computerized accounting and control systems, and so forth. Required qualifications:
Compliance Leader (Based in Head Office - Nana)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001226863
- To gather, research and prepare information concerning compliance management and coordinate and with other departments and monitor their compliance status
- To research and report the movement in legislation, previous cases, industrial trend and government policies
- To review contract and give legal advice
- To support in legal and compliance planning tasks and training
- Other works as assigned
- Male/ Female Age 30-35 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in Law, Political Science, Economics, Accounting or Business Administration.
- 5 years up experience in Compliance
- Experience in field such as Research, Project Planning, ISO Management System, Legal Training and other are preferable.
- Good in English both written and and spoken (Toeic Score 650 up or Toefl 65 up) , Japanese is preferable.
- Excellent analytical and research skills.
- Be Fast Learner with strong working ethic.
- Able to work in team or individual and complete assignments within deadline.
- Commuter Bus
- Provident Fund Contribution
- Salary up
- Cost of Living Allowance
- Medical Expenses
- Diligence Incentive
- Medical Health Check up
- Marriage Gift
- Child's Birth / Children's Scholarship
- Rank / Position / Long Service Allowance
- Gratuity / Retirement
- Social Security Fund / Workmen's Compensation Fund Contribution / Group Insurance contribution
- Working day (Monday-Friday) 08.00-17.00
We will consider only applications sent to us via mail, fax or e-mail with attached file in Word and Excel format.
An attractive salary will be offered to successful candidates.
Interested qualified applicants are invited to fill out an application at TYL or send your English resume with recent photo, expected salary, professional reference by letter or click "Apply Now"
PERSONNEL AND LABOR RELATION DIVISION :
THAI YAZAKI CORPORATION, LTD. (TYL)
25th Floor, Two Pacific Place Building, 142 Sukhumvit Rd.,
Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel : 66 (0) 2653 2550 # 325, Fax : 66 (0) 2653 2617
Attn : Recruitment Section