Bayer Thai Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243644
Major tasks and responsibilities of position
- Responsible for preparing compliance-related policies and procedures as well as ensuring the complete and effective implementations within the organization
- Provide compliance trainings to new employees and cycle trainings to business partners (i.e., outsourced medical sales and marketing team, suppliers and distributors) to create sense of compliance awareness
- Review and approve the requests prepared by meeting owners before arranging or sponsoring healthcare professions to both domestic and international congresses or symposia to ensure that the activities and program are compliant to the internal and external regulations
- Provide consultancy and advices to employees regarding compliance inquiries
- Coordinate between PH, RAD, AH, CH divisions and Country Platform for all compliance-related topics
- Liaise with Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers Association (PReMA) to update compliance topics to PH, RAD, AH, CH divisions.
- Review business contracts and provide inputs pertaining to compliance aspects
- Investigate compliance incidents and special projects
- Play key role in implementation, monitoring and undertaking required actions under ICM project
- An academic background and knowledge in law, finance, business administration.
- At least 8-10 years experience in legal, compliance, good governance, internal audit.
- Knowledge of business areas and their products and the relevant regulatory and legal requirements that apply.
- Background experience in MNCs, Pharmaceutical industry is preferable.
- Governance and legal structure - Knowledge of the system of internal controls that enables effective management of the affairs of the company.
- General project management skills
- Customer interaction and communication skills including presentation skills
- Efficient time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Analytical skills (including ability to identify and address root causes of issues)
- Fluent in Thai and English
To apply, please submit your detailed CV and a recent photo via APPLY NOW:
130/1 North Sathon Rd., Silom,
Bangrak Bangkok 10500 Thailand
Tel: 66 (0) 2232-7000
Direct: 66 (0) 2232-7007
Fax: 66 (0) 2267-2783
Website : www.bayer.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bayer Thai Co., Ltd.
About Bayer Thai Co., Ltd.
Bayer Thai Co., Ltd.,a subsidiary of Bayer AG in Germany, was established in 1962. The company’s business structure consists of three business subgroups; Pharmaceutical, Consumer Health and CropScience. Corporate-Human Resources Division now has a challenging job opportunity with attractive remuneration package to offer: