RHB Bank Berhad
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001277670
Employer Ref. RHB Bank Berhad
- Advisory function to senior management on compliance law, rules and standards, including update on changes and developments in this area.
- Continuous monitoring on regulatory developments and communicating these developments to the staff of the Bank on appropriate implementation of compliance laws, rules and standards through policies and procedures and practice guidelines.
- Educate staff on compliance issues, and acting as a contact point within the Bank for compliance queries from staff.
- Support the compliance culture and promote the environment that encourages reporting of compliance concerns.
- Develop and implement an annual compliance program to identify, document and assess the compliance risks of the Bank.
- Monitor the implementation of appropriate remedial or corrective actions to address identified compliance issues, where necessary.
- Report regulatory breaches monthly or when needed to Group Compliance.
- Report suspicious account and/or suspicious transactions to the regulatory authority (AMLO: Anti-Money Laundering Office, Thailand) and AML/CFT Compliance, Head Office.
- Liaise with banking and financial regulatory authorities on regulatory matters. Act as the Bank’s contact point with AMLO
- Preparation of the Monthly and Annual Compliance Reports detailing results of the compliance policy review undertaken, compliance performance of the previous month/year and breaches or non-compliances to laws, rules and regulations (if any), including the status of remedial actions and performance on advices and/or orders by supervisory authorities as well as the compliance program/plan for the next month/year.
- Responsible for the branch overall legal advisory services.
- Assists management/ branch in providing legal advice/ opinion and counsel on handling litigation and other legal matters or services which required legal knowledge.
- Monitoring litigation and updated litigation cases
- Drafts, reviews, revises and provide comment on various branch documents or any agreement related to the company business
- Assists lawyers in reviewing litigation documents and gather relevant documents to be used for legal proceeding.
- Keeps fully informed of all new developments in corporate legal matters, and keeps all levels of management informed of applicable new laws and of the progress and results of court cases.
- Coordinate and done the transaction with government bodies regarding legal issues such as mortgage, settle with the Department of Lands including attend court on auction matters and representing the bank as observer on litigation matters
- Sound knowledge in AML/CFT/KYC rules & regulations and Compliance Culture
- Good overview knowledge of banking operations
- Good analytical skills
- Able to write and interpreted Thai to English & vice versa
- Mature and good team player in order to take on the advisory role
Please send your application including a detailed resume, recent photograph, current and expected salary and references to:
RHB Bank Berhad
G. Fl./ 18th Flr., M Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd., Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RHB Bank Berhad
About RHB Bank Berhad
AS WE EXPAND, YOUR CAREER EXPANDS TOO...
As a leading bank in Malaysia, RHB Banking Group integrates the best of diverse talents to meet the needs of its growing customer base. We are looking to hire dedicated individuals who wants to broaden and enhance their careers. With presence in Singapore, Thailand, Brunei and Vietnam, and backed by more than 270 business outlets in Malaysia, RHB is a place where you can develop yourselves locally and also internationally. So, join us and be part of our regional expansion story.