Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240739
Employer Ref. 1028810/001
An exciting Compliance (AML) opportunity has just become available at one of the international banks in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance, you will be responsible for ensuring that the bank's activities and transactions are in compliance with the rules and regulations of the Bank Of Thailand and Anti-Money Laundering Office (AMLO).
About the Compliance (AML) role:
In this role, you ensure ethical practices are effectively communicated to all employees and promote adherence to all ethical practices.
- Update, follow up the rules, regulations, notifications concerning to the bank's business issued by the Bank of Thailand, anti-money laundering office etc
- Manage and monitor AML including AML transaction monitoring, reporting and other requirements
- Assist and prepare compliance testing work papers for all the tests performed
- Participate in periodic compliance related committees
- Maintain files on appropriate regulatory compliance related issues
- Prepare a compliance newsletter to be sent within the department weekly and a branch wide compliance newsletter to be sent out monthly
- Prepare a variety of monthly reports
- Perform other duties assigned by the management
To succeed in the Compliance (AML) role, you will need to have strong knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering rules and compliance standard regulations, preferably with experience in the banking sector.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Law or other related field
- Five years' experience in banking industry
- Good attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Thai
The successful Compliance (AML) will join a fast-growing international bank whose expertise has made them a leader in their field of expertise. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment..
If you have a successful track record of compliance advisory role and enjoy working in an international environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Compliance (AML) role.
Apply for this new opportunity now.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.