Compensation & Benefits Specialist (80-100K THB)
Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247205
Employer Ref. free
- Highly Competitive Salary on offer
- Full-time permanent role based in Chonburi
- Good English communication skills
- Relevant qualification/s
Our client is an international manufacturer of automotive parts.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Prepare & review actual weekly sales report including variance analysis.
- Handle for compensation and benefits processes which including planning, management, reviews and introduction of new benefits scheme
- Take care of employee compensation program for local market and some for expatriate employee
- Develops and participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position
- Gather and analyze benchmark data from various survey sources
- Maintain and support C&B policy to be in line with the HR strategy
What you will need to do the role:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in Compensation and Benefits field with multinational working environment
- Good command in English with strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees: management, and executives
- Good in computer skills i.e. MS Office Excel and etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude
- Work independently and complete assignments within parameters
- An active and fast with analytical, strategic thinking with energetic and passion to success
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact
Tik at 091 772 3932 or click " Apply Now"
Or visit us at:
You may also post your resume to or walk-in to our office at:
Parker Bridge Recruitment Co, Ltd.
Unit 1206, 12th Floor One Pacific Place,
140 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok, 10110 Thailand
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Established in 1989, Parker Bridge are recruitment specialists operating primarily in the Technology, Industrial, Accounting/Finance and Business Support sectors. We are represented throughout Asia Pacific with offices in Thailand (covering the South-East region), Australia, Malaysia and New Zealand.
Our candidate reach is extensive, providing our clients with access to talent not typically sourced through the more traditional recruitment routes. Our Recruiters specialize in sectors where they have either expertise personally, industry knowledge or many years experience. Many of our clients work exclusively with us and do not advertise elsewhere.