PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241392
Employer Ref. CB1160711
Our client is a manufacturer of automotive parts.
AMATA NAKORN, CHONBURI
SALARY: B/70,000 – 90,000/MONTHLY + FIXED BONUS
The C&B Specialistwill report directly to the HR Director and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Preparing the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget.
- Coordinating C&B processes including salary planning, bonus planning, new benefits introduction, etc.
- Designing and developing compensation policies.
- Analysing different components of the remuneration scheme in the organization and preparing reports about the internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Designing and developing different schemes of the variable remuneration (incentive schemes for the Sales functions, bonus schemes for the Back Office and Enabling functions).
- Closely cooperating with, and managing the relationship with the external compensation consulting company.
- Leading and managing compensation projects for the entire organization.
- Participating as a team member in strategic projects and initiatives.
- Designing policies to close gaps in the compensation of employees (introducing the internal equity at affordable costs).
- Ensuring C&B policies are following group guidelines and KPIs.
- Being responsible for coordinating with HR and Finance to establish budgeting guidelines.
- Handling various ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or a Human Resource related field.
- At least 7 years direct experience in design compensation and benefits programs and remuneration strategies.
- Strong and proven analytical skills and data analysis abilities.
- Strong time management skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications.
- Our client offers a benefits package including an annual bonus, medical insurance, a five day working week and the opportunity to work in a global company.
Reference Code: CB1160711
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. C&B Specialist - Jobsdb by click “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Tel. 038-494790
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.