Compensation and Benefits Manager
Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253533
- We are looking for an experienced Compensation and Benefits expert to lead the C&B function for the company. The role will focus on creating a C&B strategy and executing key programs to support the business strategy, including the creation of a total rewards strategy, performing an in-depth job analysis and aligning pay grades, ensuring workforce planning and budgeting processes are synchronized, and designing a pay and rewards structure which supports a pay for performance culture aligned with the performance management process.
- The C&B manager plans, develops and implements new and revised compensation programs, policies and procedures in order to be responsive to the company's goals and competitive practices. Provides special guidance and assistance to all locations on various employee benefit plans. Develops, recommends, and installs approved, new, or modified plans and employee benefit policies, and supervises administration of existing plans. Develops cost control procedures to assure maximum coverage at the least possible cost to company and employee. Surveys industry and/or community to determine company's competitive position in employee benefits. This position is also responsible for assuring thorough audits, reports and personal contact that company compensation and benefits programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Advanced degree in HR (Masters)
- 10 years’ experience in HR, with at least 5 years in C&B
- Strong understanding of business finance and labor cost optimization
- C&B training certification from WorldatWork or equivalent
- Experience with Total Rewards a plus
- Experience with large scale Organizational transformation projects
- Expert in Excel and other statistical software
- Strategic thinker
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking
- Advanced strategic Human Resources capabilities
- Dynamic professional who can work independently and as part of a team
- Sound Financial Management
- Expert Communicator
- Strong leadership skills
- Influencing skills
Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
128/340 Payatai Plaza, 31st Fl., Room G, Payathai Rd.,
Toongpayatai, Rajthevee, Bangkok 10400
Tel. 66(0)2 612 9536-8 Fax. 66(0)2 612 9539
More Jobs at FAME please visit: www.fameplacement.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
About Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
The Best Recruitment and Search Company in Thailand 2011
On September, 23rd 2011 Fame placement co., Ltd. Was announced ‘the Best Recruitment and Search Company in Thailand 2011’. This is the second time that Fame Placement received the honorable awards from Ministry of Labor sine the previous one was in 2008 ‘the 1st Runner-up Award for the best Executive Recruitment and Search Company in Thailand’.
The professional award was presented by Thailand’s Vice Minister of Labor, Mr. Anusorn Kraiwatnussorn and Director General of the Department of Emplyment, Ms.Autsanee Suebwongpat. Ceremony was held among 2,000 attendants including representatives from the Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Labor, BOI and professional recruitments in Thailand.
Continually to next years, we ‘Fame Placement’ will make every effort to keep our standard as in our values; responsibility to deliver excellent quality and innovation in our work through personal initiative and continuous development of knowledge and skills. More to point, to be a preferred premier executive provider for international companies in Asia as in our Mission.
To be a preferred premier executive provider for international companies in Asia.
Commitment – We have responsibility to deliver excellent quality and innovation in our work through personal initiative and continuous development of knowledge and skills.
Integrity – Ethical behavior, honesty and discipline are fundamental characteristics of our conduct in all aspects of our services.
Focus – In servicing clients, we focus on our individual talents under the regime of teamwork-leverages. “Win-Win” relationships are our goal as we work with clients, other associates, business partners and service providers.
Respect for People – We treat people with respect and dignity. We build positive, trusting relationship through open communication, sharing and valuing diverse perspectives.
Fame Placement dedicated consultants possess over 20 years professional experiences from diverse commercial and manufacturing backgrounds with multinational companies. With their experiences and in depth knowledge in a wide range of industries, they have extensive understanding of a particular industry’s requirements and be able to discuss the issues with candidates leading to successful and effective searches for candidates who perfectly match with companies’ cultures, businesses and working environments.
Fame Placement is committed to strengthen long term relationships with our clients and candidates based on in depth knowledge and understanding about their philosophies and goals.