Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252173
Employer Ref. 507422
About Our Client
Our client is a leading worldwide MNC which specialised in manufacturing various ranges of products and have many brands under their portfolio. With a long-term plan for business expansion, there is now an opening opportunity for an independent and active professional role as a "C&B Manager" who has solid background in Compensation & Benefits in order to improve and develop on strategies for all employees in the organization.
- Report directly to the Human Resources Manager, the responsibilities for this role includes, but is not limited to:
- Oversee the full spectrum of C&B activities in the market - Salary Survey, Salary & Bonus Planning & Benefits bench-marking to align with the market
- Plan & Implement C&B policies and procedures to align and support organisation's objectives, strategies, and culture
- Conduct performance appraisal process and ensure of compliance with performance management guideline
- Provide consultation to managers on organization policy matters and recommend needed changes when necessary
- Coordinate with regional team on strategies and implement accordingly
- Ensure that Recruitment and C&B activities are smoothly operated
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified in Human Resources Management / Political Science / HR related field is preferred but not a requirement
- At least 8 years' experience in C&B - manufacturing environment is a MUST
- Solid knowledge of the C&B function, practice and programs
- Good knowledge of labor laws and other related laws
- Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language
- Excellent problem solving, analytical & interpersonal skills
- Able to work in Ayutthaya or Nakorn Nayok
What's on Offer
MNC and well-known firm, Competitive benefits, and Career advancement opportunities.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply button and submit your CV in MS word with your Current Salary, and Reason for leaving (s).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.