Company Secretary/Investor Relations
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001258527
1. Take part in planning and supervising the giving of business information, operation results and news about the company and its related subsidiaries correctly and effectively.
2. Prepare brief for analysts’ roadshow, arrange conference call and company’s visit.
3. Greet the investors, analysts and securities & exchange commission in order to give information and answers question including building and maintaining good relations with domestic and local investors and analysts
4. Create data, report and analysis relating to operation results of the company in order to present to analysts and investors based on regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET)
5. Gather and follow the research of analysts or researchers including the movement of stock prices of the company
6. Specify and create understanding with analysts in case of misunderstanding or different understanding