Berli Jucker Public Company Limited (BJC)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001235229
Employer Ref. Sirimas
- Ensure that the Company follows all local legislation, regulations and corporate policies
- Organize Board of Director meeting, Audit Committee meeting and Shareholder meeting
- Take and prepare meeting minutes for committees or Boards of Directors
- Work closely with other related departments such as Finance & Accounting, IR, legal and Investment
- Provide information or documents as requested by SEC/ SET and other governmental authorities
- Create, develop and introduce program related to corporate compliance, Code of Conduct, Corporate Governance
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Laws, Accounting, Business Administrative or a related field
- 5-10 years of experiences in related field with strong understanding of company secretarial work practice
- Strong knowledge of SEC/SET rules, regulation and requirements, Public Company Act, Thai Corporate and Commercial Laws
- Work well under pressure with high degree of accuracy and detailed in all work outputs
- High level of integrity and honest
- Computer literacy, and fluent in both spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
We offer an attractive compensation; benefit package and career opportunities to the successful candidate. Interested candidates are invited to send full resume, stating current and expected salary, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
Berli Jucker Public Co., Ltd.
Human Resources Division, 6th Fl.
99 Soi Rubia, Sukhumvit 42,
Phrakanong, Klongtoey, Bangkok 1011
or Click 'Apply Now' for Application Online
Only short-listed candidate will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Berli Jucker Public Company Limited (BJC)
About Berli Jucker Public Company Limited (BJC)
Growing together, with the Green Big Tree.
We are one of South-east Asia’s leading commercial conglomerate and the well-known Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company with over 10,000 employees across the region.
BJC has been founded since 1882; we are committed to be a provider of integrated supply chain solutions in the region, providing top quality products and services that are involved in the everyday life of people.
Why join us?
At BJC, people are our most important assets and a prime key success factor for our business. Therefore, development of human capital is one of our most important policies under focus and we have significant and focused operational processes in place for successful sourcing, attracting, hiring, development and retention of talented people to support our business sustainability.
If you are proactive, qualified and dynamic individual who desires for challenges in our rich history, we welcome you to join our team and grow together.