Community Relations Officer (for Power Plant - Based in Rayong)
GLOW COMPANY LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212213
Employer Ref. update
Reporting to Community Relations Manager, Community Relations Officer will be responsible for ;
- To dissemination of Glow Group general information by arrangement of plant visits, courtesy calls, social contribution and participation.
- To set up the yearly strategic and action plan for the community relations activities in order to create good perception and reputation of the new projects among the target groups both at Rayong and Bowin-Chonburi.
- To run the community relations activities as planned.
- To write a quarterly report of community relation activities implemented by the company as well as to evaluate the results.
- To build up good relationship with local media and governmental authority both at Rayong and Chonburi.
- To foster cooperation among the members of Map Ta Phut Public Relations Club and local medias.
- To closely support and coordinate with PR regarding the strategic communication planning.
- To monitor and control CR budget
- To support internal communication team to create and produce an external media such press release, e-mail, intranet, and notice boards.
- Corporate coordination such as crisis management with EH&S team
- Support other departments as assignment.
- Age 24-35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science/ Communication Art/ Public Relation/ Journalism & Mass communication/ General Management or related field.
- 1-5 years’ experience in the area of community relations or CSR works
- Presentation skill, public speaking, conceptual thinking, analytical skills.
- Good coordination and management skills.
- Able to work independently and to work cooperatively and effectively as a member of a team.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Good command in English both spoken and written.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule. (Willing to work in non-working hour)
- Ability to operate video camera and still photography is a plus.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Interested candidates, please send your application together with a detailed resume and recent photograph to Human Resources and Administration Division as following address
Human Resources Department.
GLOW COMPANY LIMITED
Bangkok Office: Empire Tower, 38th Floor-Park Wing
South Sathorn Road, Bangkok
Tel: (02) 670-1500 EXT. 3304 Fax: (02) 670-1548
Rayong Office: 11, I-5 Road
Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate, Rayong
Tel: (038) 698-400-10 Fax: (038) 684-789
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GLOW COMPANY LIMITED
About GLOW COMPANY LIMITED
Glow Group is a group of energy companies, with core business in generating and supplying electricity, steam, clarified, demineralized and chilled water to its customers. Glow business is divided in Independent Power Producer and Cogeneration business lines. We have total generating capacity of 3,187.55 MW of electricity, 1,206 tons per hour of steam, 5,482 cubic meters per hour of processed water and 3,400 refrigerated tons per hour of chilled water. Glow Energy Public Company Limited or GLOW is publicly listed on The Stock Exchange of Thailand and 69.11% (as of December 2012) owned by GDF SUEZ Energy Asia, a group owning and operating 10.4 GW of installed production capacity in region.