Communications Senior Supervisor (Contract)
Amway (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196846
- To create and implement the advertising plan for the responsible CSR and HR brand under the approved total communications plan.
- To create and implement the public relations programs for responsible CSR and HR brand which are in line with other communications as the unique integrated marketing communications.
- To create and produce all business support materials of the responsible corporate/CSR brand ie. HR BSMs, videos etc.
- To handle job responsibilities by special assignments.
- To cooperate in the activities of the company as a team.
- Age between 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in Communication Arts, Liberal Arts, Humanities or related fields.
- At least 2-5 years related working experiences especial PR or BSMs ( At least 1 year of Supervisor and 3 years for Senior Supervisor)
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Computer literate in common office software; Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet.
- Positive attitude, highly or organized and service minded.
- Tactful communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under high time pressure and time constraint.
- High integrity, reliability and trustworthy.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, dynamic, initiative with good analytical skill and problem solving skills.
Please send your resume together with a recent photo to us today
Contact us now: Human Resources Division,
Amway (Thailand) Ltd.
1199/1 Ramkhamhaeng Road, Huamark, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240
Tel: 0-2840- 8000 ext 8220, 8211, 8212
Website : www.amwayshopping.com
เส้นทางการเดินทาง รถประจำทางสาย 8, 40, 58, 113, 168 ,514 และ 519
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Amway (Thailand) Limited
About Amway (Thailand) Limited
Amway (Thailand) Ltd.
Amway is one of the world’s leading direct selling companies operating in over 100 countries around the world. As business has expanded, we have connected with people by offering them the opportunity to experience the business potential of our quality products. In this regard, our vision of building a brighter future by Helping People Live Better Lives today is reflected. We respect our employees, recognizing their dignity, rights and contribution as individuals. We are committed to providing a workplace that stimulates creativity, quality and dedication. We offer training to encourage productivity, achievement and personnel satisfaction. We strongly believe that Amway is where you can create your own destiny.
Be part of a 20 Billion Baht success story!!! We are looking for partners on the road of success. Then come and join a truly global enterprise that has won The Honor Award for Labor Relations and Welfare (1997, 2006-2014) with The Top Employer Thailand Award (2015 & 2016) for 2 consecutive years and Top Employer Asia Pacific 2016 Certification.
Amway (Thailand) Ltd. is looking for qualified candidates to become important players in the challenge of building a 20 billion baht business. We’re committed to supporting and developing our people, and providing continuous training, equipment, and techniques to enable you to achieve your full potential. You will also enjoy an attractive remuneration package designed to enhance your lifestyle here!